Northern New Mexico's Premier Pet Resort
At 10,000 Wags Pet Resort, we believe that boarding can be a positive - and even FUN - experience for our pets. We believe by providing activities appropriate to your pet's taste, they will leave healthy and happy. Whether your little buddy prefers walks, fetch or likes to socialize - we'll treat them to a stay they'll enjoy!
Preparing For Their Stay
1. Make sure we have current Vet-Administered Immunization Records for your pet(s).
2. Provide feeding and medication schedules. Maintaining consistency is very helpful in keeping pets healthy during their stay, so bring food they're used to and let us know how you prepare it at home - we'll do our best to imitate that!
3. Let us know any allergies, escape tendencies, health issues...any detail we need to make sure everyone is aware of!
4. You are welcome to bring a blanket, old t-shirt or toy - something that smells familiar, but we do provide bed and blankets.
5. Prepare to drop-off your pet between 7:30am and 4pm; we are open until 5pm, but it is good to give the pets time to settle in and get comfortable. Pick-up times are 7:30am until 2:30pm.